Trinity Serve Opportunities
Trinity Church is committed to make disciples of all the nations as we were commanded by Jesus Christ. One of the ways we seek to do that is by impacting our local community for Christ. A question that is often asked at Trinity is, "Outside of our members, who in Virginia Beach would miss Trinity Church if we were not here?" It is from that motivation that Trinity works here in our own community to show the love of Christ. Here's how the life of one family has been changed!
The members at Trinity are a crucial part of this vision. As members are led by the Holy Spirit to serve in the community, it is our pleasure to support them in the accomplishment of their goals. Therefore, as members bring ideas to Trinity Outreach we work to help make those ideas come to fruition. Join one of Trinity's outreaches and make a mark on Virginia Beach for Christ!
- Greeting Team Trinity Church is committed to making every person who arrives feel right at home! Warm smiles, friendly greetings, and guiding people to the right place are all a huge part of helping people have a positive and encouraging experience. We'd love to have you join us in welcoming folks to Trinity!
- Ushering Team Are you dependable, pleasant and good with people? If that describes you, then you should consider serving as an usher.
- Oceanfront Parking Team
- Contact: Bill Young
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oceanfront Fellowship Hour Each week at the Oceanfront Campus we host a time of fellowship after the service and before our Segway and Adult Education classes. During this time we serve refreshments and breakfast snacks. We welcome any help with setup and provision of food!
- Contact: Robyn Spencer
- Email: email@example.com
- Student Ministry There are a number of ways to help out within the student ministry:
- (1) Ministering to either middle school or high school students at weekly youth group gatherings;
- (2) Mentoring a high school student by spending 1hr of intentional time with him or her each week, asking about time spent with Jesus in the Word and in prayer and hearing about what's going in their life at school and at home. This is your opportunity to consistently pour into a student, showing them what it means to be a Christian in our modern world;
- (3) Planning, hosting, or helping with food for various events. There are a number of times throughout the year when the student ministry needs help with planning special events, having a place to meet outside of the church, and food provision and service. If you love hospitality, this is a great way for you to serve our student ministry in an impactful way!
- Contact: Michele Conley, Student Ministry Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 757-646-3619
- Trinity Kids
We are always in need of wonderful, faith-filled, compassionate, and patient volunteers to provide consistent care for our little ones at Trinity. If you are interested in serving in either of these vitally important ministries at Trinity Church, please contact one of the ladies below.