Following May 28, 2021, Trinity Church will operate under these guidelines:
Trinity Services & Activities
- Face coverings are strongly recommended for unvaccinated attendees at all Trinity Church services and activities. We are relying on our attendees to comply with this and will not be policing or taking other enforcement measures.
- Social Distancing no longer required.
Trinity Kids Birth - 5th Grade
- Masks are now strongly recommended for children in our environments, but no longer required.
- We’ll stay socially distanced to the best of our ability while also making room for every child who would like to be a part of Trinity Kids.
- Psalm 91:5-7: “You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.”
- Psalm 91:10-11: “No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.”
- Luke 12:25-26: “Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?”
- John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
- John 16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7: “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
To Do List
|The first thing we must do is to TRUST GOD. No matter the circumstances we face, the Lord remains “our refuge and strength, an ever present help in times of trouble.” (Psalm 46;1)|
|As the Church of Jesus Christ, we are also uniquely positioned to PRAY and seek God on behalf of the sick and the scared, public health workers, medical professionals, researchers, caregivers, and our government officials responding to these events.|
|We are also called upon by Jesus to Heal the Sick. A core calling of our Christian faith is to care for the sick and we must not shrink from that responsibility in the moments when it is most needed. We are called upon to demonstrate God’s love to a fallen and broken world and we are here now, “for such a time as this." Care for your neighbor, call someone who is alone and if the Holy Spirit whispers to you, obey!|