Where to Find Us live.trinitychurchvb.com
- Psalm 91:5-7: “You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.”
- Psalm 91:10-11: “No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.”
- Luke 12:25-26: “Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?”
- John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
- John 16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
- 2 Timothy 1:7: “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
If you have been giving by cash or check on Sunday morning, there are four alternative ways for you to give:
Use your bank's online bill pay feature to set up Trinity Church and schedule repeating or one time gifts directing the bank to send the check to PO Box 778, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Use the online giving option on our website by going to www.TrinityChurchVB.com/give
Mail your check directly to Trinity Church, PO Box 778, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Give via the Trinity app. To download the app go to www.TrinityChurchVB.com/app
If you are already giving through your bank or online, thanks very much for your continued faithfulness to the Lord's work at Trinity Church.
To Do List
|The first thing we must do is to TRUST GOD. No matter the circumstances we face, the Lord remains “our refuge and strength, an ever present help in times of trouble.” (Psalm 46;1)|
|As the Church of Jesus Christ, we are also uniquely positioned to PRAY and seek God on behalf of the sick and the scared, public health workers, medical professionals, researchers, caregivers, and our government officials responding to these events.|
|We are also called upon by Jesus to Heal the Sick. A core calling of our Christian faith is to care for the sick and we must not shrink from that responsibility in the moments when it is most needed. We are called upon to demonstrate God’s love to a fallen and broken world and we are here now, “for such a time as this." Care for your neighbor, call someone who is alone and if the Holy Spirit whispers to you, obey!|
We will post a video of one of our pastors sharing about the scripture from The Whole Story reading for the day, Monday through Saturday. Click on the date to access the video
Materials for kids from preschool to 5th grade are available on our Trinity Kids Friends group on Facebook. Click here to check them out! This is also the place to find Facebook Live videos for parents who find themselves "suddenly homeschooling!"
Preparing for Communion at Home
Specifics to Trinity Church and our services
- For the time being and until further notice, we will not be holding in-person activities at any of our campuses.
- Our Online Campus is a great way to stay connected during this time when we are not meeting in person. Share the link with friends, especially those who are far from God and are seeking comfort in these challenging times
- Hold our international campuses and their pastors in prayer as they deal with an even greater impact from the virus than we are experiencing stateside. We are in close communication with our teams, praying and supporting them.
- We desire to minister to anyone in our Trinity family who is in the hospital; please contact your Community Group leader or campus pastor.